Well, you can't logout. :) Because you can't logout in default wicket library example too. The function is simply not there :)

I've done no modification to wicket. It's only one servlet filter, that's all.

And I definitely wouldn't like this to be the default wicket behavior. It's way *too restricting*. And it's also has it's issues.

It was ment just as a proof of concept. I wanted to see if it's can be possible. And it is :)
 You can find the servlet filter somewhere in this thread as an attachment.

-Matej