I've got an unusual use-case for a page and I'm confused about how to
accomplish this in Wicket.  However, it seems to be that it should be
completely doable, even if I need to hack some stuff a bit.

I have a page, (say, http://www.foo.com/foo).  Every time I come back to
that page, it should generate a completely new version.  So, even if I use
the back button, it should load a new one (I assume I can set META
HTTP-EQUIV="EXPIRES" CONTENT="0" to force this to happen in most
browsers).

However, I want a link on the page to "see previous version".  This should
let you go back to a small number of previous versions.  I'm fine with
only allowing people to go back as far as there's stuff in the Wicket
pagemap.

Wicket-wizards: Any idea how I can do this?

Thank you.