> You are right. A lot is still poiler-plate code. Why not make
> a component out of it with a method populateDataItem(DataItem
> di, int col, int row), which calls di with null when there
> are no Objects in the model anymore or has an additional
> method with populateEmptyDataItem(DataItem di, int col, int row)?

I suppose something like that might work.

> Alternatively we should make an PageableOrderedRepeatingView.

I want to wait for the new navigation to be done so we don't need to have
the regular - pageable pairs.

> BTW: What's about renaming RepeatingView to
> UnorderedRepeatingView and the OrderedRepeatingView to
> RepeatingView. I think you will most often use OrderedRepeatingView.

Yes I agree, most cases will use an ordered repeating view. However, the way
they are named is more semantically correct because ordered repating view
extends repeating view to add ordering.

I wrote that grid to save Gili a popped blood vessel.
Why don't you take a crack at putting that code into a component, I don't
have that much time right now.

-Igor