Hi there

First I would like to say that I think Wicket Rocks. I am an old struts guy, so I can really see the
advantages over struts.

However some things are of course more easy to do with Struts than wicket.

In struts I have made a custom tag that gives me a panel with a headline

============================
|                                        show/hide btn div |
============================
diff content that can be hided or        |
shown.                                                  |

The show / hide functionality is implemented in javascript.

Now the difficult thing for me is that I also want to make such a component in Wicket.

Can anybody tell me how I set the divId in the div? I want that when I click show/hide button onclick="toogleShowHide(divId);"

The javascript I have just included in head tag. But I need to make sure that the divIds are the same within the same panel.

Or am I doing it a wrong way? or perhaps a more easy way to do it?

Regards
Flemming Boller