We've used TinyMCE with with some good results.

Although it has its fair share of problems compared to FCKEditor or HTMLArea (eg. CSS styles are lost, etc), it's one of the more customizable ones with active development.

FCK is pretty good also, and version 2.0 has just been released.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 9:30 AM
Subject: [Wicket-user] Rich Text Editing Controls...

Just curious, does anyone have any experiences with good, easily customizable Rich Text Editing controls that could be integrated into Wicket?  I've been tossing the idea around of integrating one (haven't gotten into evaluations yet) for a project, and would like to hear any first hand experiences.  Of course, if anything comes of it code will be contributed back to the Wicket (FOSS license) community.

Thanks,
Jess