I view that this bug is closed but i think problem is still the same

i try to explain it better

if i use PageParameters class to buil the parameters  i think that the
class must
translate the simbol + to the corect 2B Hex encoding
currently the '+' is translate to ' '
and ' ' is tranlate to '%20 '

why same values are scaped and others no is not?