The path counter issue is a result of creating several instances of
one component, usually a Page. I asked about possibility of having
only one instanse of a Page, for different reason then this one.
Still, having only one instance of certain "entry" pages would solve
the problem. Do bookmarkable pages have "path" in the URL? If not,
then bookmarkable pages should be used as entry points and as "hard"