Thanks, I've got it running & will try & think how best I can
describe/document it now.  I'll add some javadocs, and see if I can
add some basic css styling then see where we are...

  (It might be the incentive I've been needing to actually have a look
at Spring - I've got a couple of the leading books about it here, but
not had a reason to settle down & read them - I'm still at the stage
of not really seeing/appreciating what the gains are for the xml
config!)

/Gwyn