Everyone,

I have written a subclass of AttributeModifier that I had hoped to use
to change an element's class attribute based on whether that item has
been selected.  The setSelected(true) is called from a Link.onClick()
event method.   However, when the page reloads, the element's class
attribute has not been modified to "selectedParameter" as I would have
expected.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?  I do not get any errors.

public class ReportParameterSelectionAttributeModifier extends
        AttributeModifier
{
        // CONSTANTS

        public static final String SELECTED = "selectedParameter";
        public static final String UN_SELECTED = "unselectedParameter";

        // CONSTRUCTORS

        public ReportParameterSelectionAttributeModifier()
        {
                super("class", true, new Model(UN_SELECTED));
        }

        // MEMBERS

        // METHODS

        public void setSelected(boolean selected)
        {
                // Just change what is in the model depending on whether
                // the item is selected.
                this.getReplaceModel().setObject(
                                null, selected ? SELECTED : UN_SELECTED
                        );

Philip A. Chapman

Application Development:
Java, Visual Basic (MCP), PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP