Juergen,
I get the same warning. Im not really sure why its there. What im thinking is just copying and pasting that class into the plugin's source. As i said, this is my first time fiddling with eclipse.

The easiest way i found to deploy it is to let eclipse generate an ant file by right clicking on the MANIFEST.MF and going to pde tools/build ant file and then doing the build using ant. When its done you get the jar file you can drop into the plugins folder.

Maybe we can set up an update site if there is more interest. I think the coolest feature this plugin can have is small tabs in the bottom of the editor that would let you switch between java/html/properties files, much like the editor you get when you double click the MANIFEST.MF file. But i have absolutely no clue as to how to do that, so for now i will stick to small features i can  figure out how to do - like auto file renaming, etc.

-Igor