#: Johan Compagner changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  11/14/2005
1:00 PM :#
1> thats easy. Just make sure you say: RequestCycle.setRedirect(false) on
the pages you don't want a redirect to.

I wasn't aware that this is the same as setting the ONE_PASS_RENDER strategy.
Thanks.

If you use multiply webapplications then you must have X WicketServlets that
all run under different (dir) context of course.

Definitely (and I think there is no real problem doing this). Is there a way to emulate the `namespaces´ other than through multiple webapps?

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

On 11/14/05, Alexandru Popescu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

#: Johan Compagner changed the world a bit at a time by saying on
11/14/2005 12:28 PM :#
> why would you use more then one application object inside 1 web
application?
> Examples is just the strange one that woudn't happen normally

I have given the reasons in my first mail:

1/ able to configure different render strategies for parts of the
application (f.e. you can have
some read-only access in which case I don't see why not to use the
ONE_PASS_RENDER)
2/ to be able to handle some kind of namespaces.

Still my question is valid, needing to better understand the reasons
behind 1 application vs
multiple applications :-).

./alex