Those resources are generated by PackageResources (or other dynamic resources) that are added to the SharedResources map.
This can be done at startup from youre application see
wicket.extensions.Initializer and DatePickerComponentInitializer().init(application);

this is the calendar.js:

PackageResource.bind(application, DatePicker.class, "calendar.js");

That initializer is called on application startup because of the wicket.properties file in the root of the jar which defines this:

initializer=wicket.extensions.Initializer

johan