Yes, it uses concurrent-backport.

On 2/14/06, Mark Derricutt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2/15/06, Jesse Sightler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Actually, the really nice thing about Retrotranslator (as opposed to Retroweaver) is that it does support quite a few of the new Java 1.5 APIs.  java.util.concurrent and StringBuilder are both supported.

Interesting - does it make use of the concurrent-backport and map the bytecode over?

--
i like my video games - mamma said they are gonna melt my brains
i like my video games - i don't care what daddy said; they're my reality