I agree with Johan here. I want to start discussing it on the admin
list shortly. But it looks like there are enough for 2 - not the
majority, but enough - to make seperate releases. We should decide on
whether 1.2. (we might call that version differently actually, but
that's another question) or 1.3. is going to be our long running
supported version. I think the latter, and 1.2. based on requests, but
we have yet to discuss that. Btw Jonathan's vote was #2 - he sent me
that offline.

We'll give you an update later this week or this weekend. Thanks for voting all!

Eelco