Title: Listview: cannot instantiate the type

Hi

Im having trouble instantiateing the Listview control, I get the error Cannot Instiantiate the type ListView. This is within these lines the errors occur:

private  wicket.markup.html.list.ListView myList;

        List forklaring = Arrays.asList(new String[] { "Aktuelle forløb fordelt på varighed", "antal forløb", "Forløb pr. berørt", "æ", "ø", "å" });

        myList                  = new wicket.markup.html.list.ListView("list",forklaring);

This part is taken  from the javadoc documentation:

add(new ListView("rows", listData)

which I belive is pretty similar to the code which I’ve written.

Nino Martinez Vazquez Wael
Konsulent
PS Public

T: ჹ 70 28 29 40, M: ჹ 27 21 29 40
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SAS Institute A/S
Købmagergade 7-9
1150 København K
www.sas.com/dk

T: ჹ 70282870, F: ჹ 70282991

SAS...  The Power to Know

The information in this e-mail and any attached files is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Any unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the company.