eh it is not a class not found exception, those are easy fix.
No it is the most annoying error you can get in a java environment:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.sf.cglib.proxy.Enhancer

the NoClassDefFoundError

So cglib is found. But what that one wants is not found.
Why ohh why it doesn't report what it really misses for that class is beyond me. At some place they have to know it..

johan