what does youre html look like?
If you have non absolute paths in src or href attributes of tags then they will be made absolute in the latest snapshots.

i don't have any compile errors in head so don't know why you have.

On 2/27/06, David Leangen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry, I deleted the last post to this thread by Johan, so the order is
messed up a bit...

Johan wrote something like:

> If you use the latest snapshot, Wicket takes care of
> resources...

I tried this, but unfortunately it does not work. My css and image files
are not prepended by the context path.

I looked at the API, but (unless I misunderstood again) there does not
seem to be a method of mounting resource files. Or should I mount the
directory that contains the resource files? For instance:

  App.mount( "images/*", "images" );

I'm not able to use CVS head to try stuff because there are build
errors...