it does? why is that? in which case? ajax stuff has been working fine.

-Igor

On 3/10/06, Eelco Hillenius < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yep. Though what is missing now, and which I added as a TODO some days
ago, but will fix immediately now, is that the component path contains
':', which gives troubles with _javascript_. I propose to replace the
':' with '_' (the colons with underscores).

Eelco