Hmm, how far is 1.2 from going stable, is possible to get a status on that?

Im in the midst of developing could I just switch to 1.2?

        -----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
        Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] på vegne af Johan Compagner
        Sendt: fr 17-03-2006 11:05
        Til: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
        Emne: Re: [Wicket-user] wicket 1.1.1: specifiying style on radiochoice
or dropdownchoice

        don't know currently for 1.1.1 but in 1.2 we have selection change
support in RadioGroup.

        johan

        On 3/17/06, Nino Wael < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >
wrote:

                On my RadioChoice I make use of the onSelectionChanged, I cant
find a method to do this on Radio/RadioGroup so I guess I need to implement
this aswell?

                -Nino