Yes, that's what I was meaning by the last bit of my previous email -
it just comes down to different shorthand for the main CVS development
branch.

My issue was that saying you checked into "head" is reasonably
unambiguious whereas if I said to /get/ something from head, the
question is did I mean HEAD, as then I could legitimately be talking
about either SVN or CVS and in both cases should really specify
whether on the head/trunk or a branch.

So yes, "head" is for cvs, trunk is for svn, but "HEAD" is for both.

/Gwyn