        Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] på vegne af Ali Zaid
        Sendt: ma 03-04-2006 09:34
        Til: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
        Emne: Re: [Wicket-user] Wicket 1.2-beta3 is available

        Hay;

        Congratulate, it's really one of the best! can't wait for it to be
final!!!

        Regards, Ali

        On 4/2/06, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        > All,
        >
        > I have created and uploaded the third beta release of Wicket 1.2. We
have
        > solved quite some bugs, but there are some nasty one's still
unsolved. This
        > is why we chose to release another beta instead of moving into the
end game
        > of our 1.2 release schedule. You can monitor the bug list at
sourceforge
        > (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=119783&atid=684975)
        > to see which are still open and which are solved.
        >
        > The outstanding bugs shouldn't hurt development efforts, so if you
are in
        > the process of upgrading to Wicket 1.2, please continue to do so with
this
        > release (or bake your own from SVN trunk). This release is not
considered
        > stable enough to use in production.
        >
        > Help us finalize this release by downloading and test driving this
release.
        > The more bugs you find now, the better the final release will be!
        >
        > You can download the release(s) of the different projects at the usual
        > download location:
        > http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=119783
        >
        > This release contains the following projects:
        >
        >  o wicket
        >  o wicket-extensions
        >  o wicket-spring
        >  o wicket-spring-annot
        >  o wicket-auth-roles
        >  o and all example projects for each release.
        >
        > Have fun!
        >
        > - the Wicket team
        >
        > --
        > Wicket 1.2 is coming! Write Ajax applications without touching
JavaScript!

        --
        Regards, Ali
        -----

language
        that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live
webcast
        and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding
territory!
        http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=k&kid0944&bid$1720&dat1642