I'm using Virtual Hosts along with mod_proxy and mod_rewrite and one thing I've noticed is that when I use a DropDownChoice along with the onSelectionChange method which simply does a setResponsePage(...), it redirects the user to the http://localhost:8080/ address instead of the http://bar.com address from which they originally came to the page.  Any thoughts on how to fix this?

--Andrew

what you want is virtual hosting. Wicket does touch the "http://xxxx.xxx" It only generates the "/contextpath/servletpath/XXXXX"
And you can set the contextpath to "" so and map with apache to a different server so that http://localhost:8080/context/ is mapped to http://bar.com

johan