Yeah, Martijn and me are working on Wicket In Action (Manning). It'll
be a few months; it's a lot of work and I found that you really have
to have inspiration days for writing.

Anyway, working on it. Until then, please use this list, the IRC
channel, the WIKI and whatever other means we have for communicating
when you have questions.

Cheers,

Eelco