Anyway, I don't want to sound grumpy or bitter. I really do appreciate all the hard work you guys do on Wicket. Wicket has made an incredible progress and I really like the way it's heading.

I'm using wicket for almost year and half now and it seems that I'm not going to abandon it any soon :)

-Matej

Matej Knopp wrote: