yep

although i think an abstract base class suffices

will try to do it shortly.

Igor Vaynberg wrote:
maybe you can submit a patch

here is what i would suggest

extract IFeedbackMessages interface from FeedbackMessages and create a CompoundFeedbackMessages impl, that way you can join the session and page messages yourself and still use the same utility methods in FeedbackMessages on the joined collection.

how does that sound?

-Igor

On 5/9/06, *Ittay Dror* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Igor Vaynberg wrote:
     > so you want to use it outside the model?

    outside of an IModel context, yes.

     > but then feedbackpanel.anyMessage(int level) is just
     >
     > Page.getFeedbackMessages ().hasAnyMessage(new
     > ErrorLevelFeedbackMessage(level)) no?

    no, because the model joins the page messages and session messages

    <http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642>
> <http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
    <http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642>>

    ===================================
    Ittay Dror
    Chief architect, openQRM TL,
    R&D, Qlusters Inc.
    +972-3-6081994 Fax: +972-3-6081841

    http://www.openQRM.org
    - Keeps your Data-Center Up and Running

    security?
    Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your
    job easier
    Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
    Geronimo
    <http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642>

Ittay Dror Chief architect, openQRM TL, R&D, Qlusters Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]