Just so you know, Moo's accordian does not work in IE 5.5.  That's the main reason I chose not to use it with my site.  There are still plenty of people using Win2k with IE 5.5.  When I switched to Scriptaculous, all was good.  The switchover was pretty painless.  Here is basically how I did it:

var opened;
stretchers = $$("div.stretcher");
triggers = $$("a.trigger");
function toggle(num) {
        if (opened != null) {
            Effect.BlindUp(stretchers[opened], {duration: 0.15,queue: 'front'});
        }

        if (opened != num) {
            opened = num;
            return new Effect.BlindDown(stretchers[num], {duration: 0.15,queue: 'end'});
        }

        opened = null;
        return;
    }

<a class="trigger" href="" Details</a>

The number passed into the _javascript_ is the number in the array of the stretcher.  Just thought I'd document here how to do it in case anyone wants to make the change or use something like this with Scriptaculous.

--Andrew