thank you

-Igor

On 5/22/06, Andrew Berman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Congrats Igor.

On 5/22/06, Igor Vaynberg < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i wont be able to do code review for a little while, my son was born friday evening, so a little short on time :) if i can get to it in time then we will put it into 1.2, if not we will put it into 1.2.1. will let you know when i reviewed it. of course if someone else from the core team wants to review it and put it into extensions dont hesitate.

i know martijn likes components like this :) i ran the quickstart and it looked really awesome!

-Igor