Hello Ayodeji

you need to connect to
https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff.
And you will need a subversion-plugin for Eclipse, like subclipse:

http://subclipse.tigris.org/install.html

Funnily, I blogged about getting wicket-stuff from sourceforge just
yesterday. It's in german, but maybe you will still find some of the
screenshots or URLs useful

http://www.2rue.de/hacking/howto-wicket-stuff-mit-eclipse-und-subversion-bei-sourceforge-downloaden/

--
greetings from Berlin,