a) you can not change the order.
b) Not sure I understood your component hierachy already and that is
probably because you are using markup inheritance and the idea of
bordered pages for the very same page? Not that it is forbidden but
people are usually using only either one with markup inheritance being
preferred as easier to understand/use.

Juergen