I just changed the log4j log level for wicket to DEBUG and now my
application craps out with the following error:

Internal error cloning object. Make sure all dependent objects implement
Serializable. Class: mystuff.wicketapp.MyWebSession

Am I to assume that the entire hierarchy of class properties contained
within MyWebSession must implement Serializable? If so can you offer any
alternatives?

Why does my app still work when the log level is set higher? I guess the
real question is does it really work? I haven't tested clustering and
state replication. I would assume that the above error would cause state
replication to fail. True?

-S2
--
Steve Moitozo II