Thanks for the quick response. Do you know if there's a way to tell Java
 which parts of an object are vital during serialization and which can
be ignored. I'm thinking about how Detachable Models work.

Am I correct in assuming that if I do not correct this my app will
continue to work in a single JVM environment but it will probably not
work in a clustered environment?

-S2
--
Steve Moitozo II