I agree with you Frank. I guess when we started out 'easy' and 'less
xml' etc were the things that attracted people. I was always attracted
in this just OO code from the start, but I obviously missed the fact
that this is what most people are into Wicket like best about the
framework. We're trying hard to get that point across for Wicket In
Action, and the replies I gave on TSS threads etc were more in that
fashion.

Cheers,

Eelco