dont worry i will keep thinking up of new things for you to code :)

-Igor

On 7/29/06, Johan Compagner < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
ohhh wicket in maintenance mode.. What a relaxing life would that be ;)

On 7/29/06, Eelco Hillenius < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
For me Apache is where it all started! Apache introduced me to open
source. And mature projects that are in maintenance mode are not the
same as projects that died.

Eelco