yeah this is know but, what he is exactly saying is that he altered
data on a form through an submit then go to then next page
then press the back button (now wicket doesnt come into play at all)
and it sees the values of the form before the ajax submit.
This only means that the browser only caches the state that it initially has
on a url. Not the state when it is changed again. this i guess could only
be done if we are saying to the browser that he has to make a new entry
in the history.

johan