Why - Just to look nice, or is this a case where you might be needing
to use a BookmarkablePageLink?   There'll still be cases where Wicket
will use it's internal links (where there's state being passed
around), but there may also be cases where there's no state that could
be used by bookmarkable urls.

If you can use a Bookmarkable page, then you can have that sort of
urls automagically, but I'd sugest avoiding trying to tweak the
internal format...

/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.2.1 now! - http://wicketframework.org