        Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] på vegne af Janne Hietamäki
        Sendt: ma 28-08-2006 10:34
        Til: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
        Emne: Re: [Wicket-user] Session management

        What kind of problems do you really have? May be you should check this
http://www.wicket-wiki.org.uk/wiki/index.php/Using_frames

        Janne

        On 28.8.2006, at 11.23, Nino Wael wrote:

                Ahh, wasnt sure if you used something special.

                We use both mounted urls and url parameters, im wondering if
this could give us the problem so for example we could have a link like this:

                http://Server/viewer/overblik/Y03

                where this is the raw page http://server/viewer and parameters
are overblik and Y03. the whole lot are set as the source of the IFRAME, could
any of this break the session id?

                Regards Nino

  _____