I´m also interested. Definitely it would be great to coordinate efforts.

On 8/28/06, Igor Vaynberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
heh, wicket seems like /the/ framework for writing cms :)

there has been a lot of talk but not a whole lot of action.

i found this: http://code.google.com/p/cms12/ you might want to get in touch with the author

a few students from Topicus are going to write one as a grad project - martijn has more details

sounds like we need to pull the efforts together on this one since there are so many ppl interested.

-Igor