So before the user is logs in?
so in the end you have 2 login pages?
Or after the users logs in, so 2 different directions when the login succeeds?

johan

On 10/9/06, Gwyn Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On a related note, can anyone suggest a good way of adding a way of
changing the 'destination' page as part of the logging in?

The scenario is that after authenticating the user, I may to redirect
them to a 'ChangePassword' page.  Is there a better answer than a
RestartResponseException in my AuthenticatedWebSession.authenticate()
implementation?

/Gwyn

Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! - http://wicketframework.org