Paging navigator is useful in situations, when you don't care that much
about url (e.g. intranet applications with complex user interface).

For internet applications, where you do care (at least for certain
parts) about URLs, you have to make an effort to achieve the urls you need.

The problem with bookmarkable urls is that every time you click on one,
new page instance is created. So if you have e.g. a member variable in
old page, the variable value won't be available in new page instance.

Therefore paging navigator doesn't use bookmarkable urls.

It should not be difficult to modify PagingNavigator to use bookmarkable
urls.

-Matej