Hi Matej,

> Well, for browsing products i wouldn't use PagingNavigator in
> a first place.

ok, what else would you use? - i mean a PagingNavigator and a DataView seems
to me as its made for beeing a product-category browser (as you have e.g. 30
toycars and want only 16 max items per page)

> Of course it is prossible to have such product browser in
> wicket, even with nice urls.
>
> class ProductsPage extends WebPage
> {
>       public ProductsPage(PageParameters parameters)
>       {
>               // this is just an example, you'd probably
>               // need something bit more sophisticated :)
>               int currentPage = parameters.getInt("page");
>               add(new BookmarkablePageLink("prev", new
> PageParameters("page=" + (currentPage-1)));
>               add(new BookmarkablePageLink("next", new
> PageParameters("page=" + (currentPage+1)));
>
>       }
>
> }
>
> so if you mount products page to "/products", you can get
> urls like /products/page/1, products/page/2 ...

ok, so if I understand this right, it would be enough to modify the
PagingNavigator to use BookmarkablePageLink with the parameters ? If this is
so, why doesnt the PagingNavigator provide this functionality by itself? or
might this run into other problems?

Any help is really appreciated,

Regards

Korbinian