It is a matter of interogation I have and not directly related to a problem.
While trying to find a good solution about the problem described there , I begin to try to figure what is happening when the user press refresh.  I have checked the page about the wicket life-cycle in the wiki, but it does not help me.

What happen when a refresh of the page happen?  Is wicket suppose to call onAttach again on every component?  When using ajax thing, like tree or tab panel, how the page know where to reload what.  I mean, the tab was changed using ajax call, the data is not stored somewhere. If you reload completly the page (like clicking on the link of the page where you are), it will not remember.  What is the big difference.  From all my last and not big experience with web development, refresh = another http "GET" is dumbly made and that's it.  But it seem's I am wrong.

So, since I don't know how wicket react to this, it can be nice for me to know!

Thanks in advance.

Marc