Hi and thanks.

> Hi Anders,
>
> Your plug-in is already very helpfull as it is! Thanks.
>
> I suggest you add the todo list navigation from id in the html file to
> corresponding location ini Java file (and back) using control+ click.

I actually had this one on the list but removed as I seemed a bit tricky to
implement but I'll add it again. It would be rather cool.

> I can't test it in IDEA6 because IDEA6 is definitely broken for me and
> can't load my IDEA5 project, but I think it would be nice to have 3 tabs
> with Java, Html template, Preview, like the standard Html, Preview
> configuration (unless it is already done?).

In Idea 6 there is allready a html preview. Maybe it can be expanded to include
some more wicket specialities.

> BTW, how does the contest work? Do the users vote or is it based only
> upon the JetBrains staff appreciation?

Its Jetbrains that evaluates all the plugins. See more here:
General info:
http://plugins.intellij.net/contest/

Criterias:
http://plugins.intellij.net/contest/criteria/