On 10/17/06, Ted Roeloffzen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if there is anyone who has used Wicket in combination with
> JackRabbit, so he\she could help us avoid some major problems.

In the past, I have been looking at using Wicket and JCR when building
InfoQ.com. However, I don't think there is something to worry about
the combination of the 2, so most probably you will just have to deal
with inherent problems of developing an app, but nothing else :-).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.