if the page was bookmarkable and if the user does specify a mount for every page...
But the dangerous thing is that a page could also be none bookmarkable at all what then?
So i think this kind of solution is not really possible.

johan

On 10/21/06, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Not really, we could use the mount point in url, if the page is
bookmarkable.