No, what you guys are forgetting is that it has to work with a custom
resolving process. So the hidden field would be read before. It would
be part of wicket.request.IRequestCodingStrategy#decode(wicket.Request),
where the hidden field would be read and put in the RequestParameters
object. Something like that. If we want it, we could do it, that's the
morale.