> Depends on what exactly you want to do. Be careful not to force
> yourself in a procedural way of programming where you don't need to
> (typically, 'centralized' as 'global' should ring alarm bells).

Yes... in fact I've do a simple web search about those topics and
sound like wicket support these goal much difference from what I does
before.

In the past what I do is having a single servlet serve all request:

doGet() {
preprocessing();
String actioncode = req.getParameter("code");
componentManager.getAction(actioncode).execute();
postprocessing();
}

I guess much applications using wicket still need similar operation,
right? Or it is totally not that case?

> Anyway, A typical global entry point is RequestCycle, with methods
> #onBeginRequest and #onEndRequest.  You can provide a custom request
> cycle by providing a custom request cycle factory, which you do by
> overriding method Application#getRequestCycleFactory.

So it is WebApplication.newRequestCycleProcessor().processEvents(/*
new RequestCycle I like */)

Right?

> For permission checking, look at IAuthorizationStrategy, and maybe at
> the example projects wicket-auth-roles/wicket-auth-roles-examples.

I see, thanks for the informations