Make /wicket the default mapping, and most people will never change it :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Upayavira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 14:29:06
To:wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] Tapestry 5 instantaneous reloads

Frank Bille wrote:
> Especially if it was appended to www.google.com <http://www.google.com> :P

Having just been to an 'open source jam' at Google's office last week
(where I met Al), they would barely state what languages they used, let
alone disclose what frameworks they use. So, in Google's case, having
Wicket in the URL would rule Wicket out entirely. Unfortunately, (and
perhaps more importantly) I suspect that could also be the case for
other large corporations.

Upayavira