Again and again.
What would do if you open the start.html page in two browsers windows?
Or don't your users do that? The additional information in url is not
there for fun. There is a good reason for that.

And give us some time, after the refactor planed for 2.0 it should be
possible to get rid of the "wicket" thing from url.

-Matej