while this might make sense theoretically, practically it is not the case

check out the stats for struts user list

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.struts.user

and compare to wicket user list

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.wicket.user

struts user list has more traffic, and it is probably the best documented
framework out there.

-igor