In wicket Image

why cant one simply bind to a Packaged Resource Like this:

Image image = new Image("img",new Model("com/mypackage/Circle.gif"));

assuming my Circle.gif is found in that package context

Just why? there has to be a reason :) and please dont paste me this code:

PackageResource IMG = PackageResource.get(HomePage.class, "Circle.gif");
Image image = new Image("img",IMG);

because the first is one line and the second is two lines
---